HEM Types K50 & K6022 April, 2022
Evac EasyVac22 April, 2022
Evac EasyFitEjector vacuum unit
Our durable Evac EasyFit ejector vacuum collection units use proven, reliable technology. Their flexible design makes them suitable for a range of different applications and also allows for a choice of holding-tank alternatives.
They can be mounted directly in the ship’s hull tank, or connected to a sewage treatment plant as a combined unit. Powered by the pump, the ejector creates a vacuum in the piping. When the collected and air pumped from the tank pass the nozzle at high pressure, it causes a Venturi effect that pulls the air and wastewater from the inlet. The aeration effect on the sewage means that there is no need for additional aeration. In turn, this eliminates hazardous hydrogen sulfide gases and unpleasant odors from the aerobic wastewater process.
Evac online vacuum collection units are also extremely low maintenance compared to competing solutions as they have fewer moving parts. Vacuum generation is controlled by a sensor and the PLC, and discharge can be manually or automatically controlled. Automatic discharge is either timer or level controlled.
- Simple and robust construction
- Reliable, with a long service life
- Plug-and-play installation, easy to maintain
- Manual or automatic operation
- Available as a component kit for installation in areas with limited space
- No additional aeration means no hazardous hydrogen sulfide gases or unpleasant odors