HEM hot water systems21 April, 2022
HEM Ozone Generator21 April, 2022
Evac UBP 30S
Evac UBP 30S Compactor
The Evac UBP 30S combines a sack compactor for general waste with a baling press for cardboard and plastic film. The Evac UBP 30S compacts general waste into cubic plastic bags that are easy to transport. The baling bands can be used as handles, making it easy for crew to handle the bails.
The Evac UBP 30S is specially designed for marine applications. The unit is bolted to the deck, making it safe and comfortable to operate even in rough seas. The Evac UBP 30S is also electromechanical, meaning it is quiet and there is no hydraulic oil leakage or mechanical deterioration over time.
The compactor has unique double-stroke and stay-n-hold functions for an increased compaction rate of over 90%, and the press head has a proven press force of over five tons.
The Evac UBP 30S features plug-and-play installation with automatic phase order control. An indication is given with a chamber is full.
- Efficient, clean and silent electromechanical drive
- Compaction in durable plastic sacks
- Compaction and baling in one single unit
- “Double-stroke” and “Stay-n-Hold” functionality
- 6 ton pressing power – up to 90% volume reduction
- No deterioration in efficiency after years of operation
- Easy to retrofit; “Plug-n-Press” installation
- Over 500 units supplied in recent years
- 5 pcs of extra thick plastic sacks
- 2 rolls of baling bands
- 1 tube of spindle grease
- 1 extractor hook for baling band
|Height: 2300mm||IP Class: 55|
|Width: 675mm||Press power: 6 ton|
|Depth: 694 mm||Material: Steel S3355JR, Painted|
|Service height: 100mm||Feed opening: 520 x 380 mm|
|Net weight: 315 kg||Bale (dim): 550 x 550 x 650 mm
|Voltage, Rating, Rated current: 3 x 220-690V, 50/60 Hz – 2.2/2.0 kW||Electrical syst.: IEC 60092 compliant|
|DNV-GL Maritime Verification report|